COVID-19 Fitting Protocols
My overarching goal is to keep both of us safe and healthy so we can continue to enjoy what we love - riding bikes. With that in mind, I have adjusted my bike fitting protocols to align with guidance from the state and the CDC.
I will be cleaning the studio and all of my tools prior to and after each fit session.
Upon arrival for your fit session, text to let me know you have arrived and I will confirm that you can come into the studio. Please arrive alone. If you are a minor, you can bring one parent. Any person in the studio must wear a mask at all times. I will have masks for sale on premise if needed.
- Arrive to your appointment dressed in your cycling kit (cycling shorts, jersey). There will not be a space for changing in and out of cycling gear.
- Masks must be worn throughout the fit session. You are responsible for bringing a mask, or I will have a mask you can purchase. No mask, no fit.
- Bathrooms are available but I have no control over the sanitation and cleanliness of the facility outside of my studio.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio.
- A fit requires some physical contact. I will wear gloves, and keep contact to a minimum.
- I will wear a mask during the fit session. I will maintain a 6 ft distance unless necessary to be closer to conduct the fit.